Here is a list of the presentations in which the MOOC team has displayed our MOOC projects:
1) The Wildlife Society Annual Conference, Raleigh, NC Beyond the campus: using massive open online courses (MOOCs) for advancing the use of evidence-based teaching practices across the nation/world H. Campa III, B. Goldberg, D. Bruff, L. Campbell, N. Green, T. Mack, T. Carley, R. Mathieu, R. Greenler, and K. Barnicle-Invited talk
2) American Association of Physics Teachers New doorways to physics instruction: Blending a MOOC and classroom discussion to train graduate students and postdocs in evidence-based teaching B. Goldberg-Invited talk
3) Yale University, New Haven, CT Models of Institutional Change to Improve Student Learning Through Evidence-Based Practice B. Goldberg
4) Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR The Future of STEM Education: Preparing the Next Generation of Faculty Through the CIRTL Network B. Goldberg
1) CIRTL Network Forum, College Station, TX MOOCs as networks of local learning communities: An experiment in preparing future faculty. Prezi: https://prezi.com/7faxmedq0tqu/moocs-learning-communities- and-future-stem-faculty-cirlt15/ D. Bruff
2) CIRTL Network Forum, College Station, TX Multiple paths to advance evidence-based teaching using massive open online courses. Poster Presentation. H. Campa III, B. Goldberg, D. Bruff, L. Campbell, K. Barnicle, R. Mathieu, and R. Greenler
3) EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA MOOCs as networks of local learning communities: An experiment in preparing future faculty Prezi: https://prezi.com/esg7osclqrbs/moocsas-networks-of-local-learning-communities. Video: http://educause.mediasite.com/mediasite/Play/07730632ddb341af83496f3930bbe9a11d. D. Bruff
4) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT xTalk, Cambridge, MA The Future of STEM Education: Preparing the Next Generation of STEM Faculty. Prezi: http://prezi.com/sciozk5-e4cg/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy. B. B. Goldberg
5) Harvard Medical School, Curriculum Fellows Program, Cambridge, MA The future of STEM education: Using a MOOC to prepare the next generation of faculty. Prezi: http://prezi.com/bvywwys-fagl/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy B. B. Goldberg
6) Tufts University, Medford, MA. The future of STEM education: Preparing the next generation of faculty.
7) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, NSF Workshop, Urbana, IL Strategic integration of MOOCs in research universities, MOOC-Centered Learning Communities – scaling up blended learning in research universities. B. B. Goldberg
8) Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA Changing the culture of teaching and learning. B. B. Goldberg
1) Coursera Partners Conference, London, UK. MOOC-supported learning communities for future STEM faculty. Coursera Partners Conference, London, Slides: http://www.slideshare.net/derekbruff/coursera-partners-conference-slides-1. D. Bruff
2) NSF-sponsored MOOCs in STEM: Exploring New Educational Technologies, San Jose, CA MOOC-supported learning communities for future STEM faculty: multiple paths to advance evidence-based teaching across the nation-Invited Paper. H. Campa III, D. Bruff, B. Goldberg, K. Barnicle, R. Mathieu, and R. Greenler
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.